Thursday, May 20, 2010

5/20/2010 Playlist

This was my final show of the semester and I want to thank everyone for listening, showing me new music, being a guest on my show and supporting me in any way. I can't wait to do it next year!

Artist - Song (Album)

Rx Bandits - Untitled (And The Battle Begun)
Rx Bandits - And The Battle Begun (And The Battle Begun)
The Dead Weather - Blue Blood Blues (Sea Of Cowards)

Dr. Dog - I Only Wear Blue (Shame, Shame)
MGMT - Brian Eno (Congratulations)

The Bamboos - Typhoon (4)
Suburban Legends - Hey DJ (Dance Like Nobodys Watching)
Goldfinger - Superman (Hang Ups)

Portugal. The Man - The Pushers Party (American Ghetto)
Minus The Bear - Hold Me Down (Omni)

Big D & the Kids Table - What The Hell Are You Going To Do (Gypsy Hill)

Fang Island - Davy Crockett (Fang Island)
Andrew WK - Party Hard (I Get Wet)

No comments:

Post a Comment