Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Old War @ UD Tomorrow!!

I book shows at the University of Delaware with an on campus group called Take The Mic and while its always a rewarding experience, its even better when you love the bands playing. That happens to be the case with the show tomorrow as one of my favorite bands, Good Old War, will be playing. This event took some planning and effort but its all gonna be worth it. Also playing are two really great local bands Diego Paulo and My Friends. Everyone in Delaware should come out and party! Ill see you there.

Thursday, March 4, 2010
Good Old War
w/ Diego Paulo & My Friends
Doors: 6:30
FREE!!
Bacchus Theater in the Perkins Student Center
325 Academy St Newark, DE 19717


Here are some of my favorite Good Old War tunes;





No comments:

Post a Comment